Thursday 21 December 2017


Maybe i am too shy...
Maybe i need to be more relaxed and play it cool...
Maybe i should be more assertive and confess what i feel...
I can't...
I don't know how to do this...
I don't know how this game is played...
I can't pretend, I can't hide my feelings when i am around you...
My eyes betray me when my look rests upon your face, studying your features, trying to memorize your expressions and your smiles.
My hands keep trying to find ways to touch you, my body moves around you like a satellite around a planet.
I am drawn to you like a moth to a flame...
I am afraid to touch you, but i want to feel you...
I am here in front of you, broken, vulnerable, baring my soul to you, showing everything i am and everything i am not...
I am not perfect, i am real.
I am not special, i am true.
Maybe it's enough, maybe it's not.
Maybe i am enough, maybe i am not...


No comments:

Post a Comment