Saturday 23 July 2016



A random stranger once told me that no one is happy in their own country. I thought at the time that he was right. People have the tendency to fall in love with moments of happiness. Since most of your every day life takes place usually, at your home country, where do the memorable moments take place? On holiday? Abroad? I think I loved my home town more when i was showing it to you. Maybe it has to do with my profession, being able to excite my audience and create new experiences for them. Maybe it was just two people relating and connecting on the same plane of thought. Maybe it was beacause I felt like you knew exactly what I wanted to say, what I felt. Maybe it is possible for two minds to intertwine, outside the tangible boundaries of a body, out of the conventionality of time and space. Maybe true happiness is hidden in fond memories that forge bonds in order to be able to transcend colliding realities.



23/03/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment